Thursday 23 February 2017

Favorite Movies Of All Time 😍😍

Aslan the leader of all forest creature. Love him so much 😍
The four siblings that i love. I love watching this
movie. It is one of my favorite fantasy movie.
This little girl and her new friend 😊
When leader do his responsiblity
Gandalf The White Witch
Legolas is one of my favorite character in TLOTR
Sam and Frodo in their journey to the Two Towers to destroy the ring. Love this
two friendship. Sam is the true friend of Frodo

Smeagol that turns into Gollum because of the
ring that corrupted him

Frodo the main character whom i like so much. Frodo the
cousin of Bilbo Baggins that overtake the task to destroy
the ring that Bilbo take from Gollum

"My precious" is what Gollum often said which referred to
the ring. I love his character even though I don't like his
attitude after effected by the ring. My precious is
what I remember most about Gollum.
Three friends that I mostly love and like. Love their friendships from the start.
Can't get enough of their characters. They have each other with
different specialty especially the main character
Harry Potter 😍😍

Neville Longbottom, one of Harry Potter's parents' child. James
and Lily are a good friend with Longbottoms.

Dobby who meet Harry Potter to save him

Harry Potter the first year at Hogwart's School.

Prof. Severus Snape, Prof. McGonalgall and Prof. Albus Dumbledore
the prof that always protect and teach Harry Potter and Friends.

James and Lily Potter's Freinds

Last but not least, Hagrid that always help Hogwart's students.

Hello Hi 안녕하세요 你好 こんにちは Hola

Hello welcome back. Okay this is my first post about what I mention last time. Well its my favorite movies that I want to share with you. As we already know that all this movies that i list is famous for its fantasy that almost everyone watch it. My intention post this is because I want to discuss with you guys about what we like about them. You guys free to leave comment or any suggestion.


Okay that's all I want to share this time. Don't forget to comment or suggest anything you guys want.

Adios 😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment